Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.083 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,347 (3,089 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (38 minutes ago)