Cost of living comparison between Galaţi, Romania and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.008 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,769 (2,746 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)