Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.480 MYR / BGN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,974 (1,603 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 2 hours ago)