Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42948 MYR / BWP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,612 (P8,411) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)