Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41674 MYR / BWP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,766 (P9,037) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)