Cost of living comparison between Gabès, Tunisia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.852 MYR / TND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 23% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,881 (1,555 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (26 minutes ago)