Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.778 MYR / TND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 21% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,959 (1,664 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (44 minutes ago)