Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.720 MYR / TND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 21% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,770 (1,611 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)