Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.943 MYR / TND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 21% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,953 (1,519 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)