Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,737 (元5,827) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)