Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,699 (元5,991) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (40 minutes ago)