Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,432 (元5,331) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (29 minutes ago)