Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.600 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,639 (元6,064) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)