Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.778 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,239 (€887) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)