Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.742 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,366 (€710) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)