Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03695 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,111 (¥111,248) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (19 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)