Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03946 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,326 (¥84,294) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)