Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03847 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,594 (¥119,421) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)