Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 MYR / AED
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,603 (Dirham 4,118) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)