Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.066 MYR / AED
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,910 (Dirham 4,607) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)