Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.212 MYR / AED
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 57% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,924 (Dirham 3,238) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)