Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.089 MYR / AED
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,004 (Dirham 4,594) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)