Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.197 MYR / AED
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,776 (Dirham 3,155) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)