Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.139 MYR / AED
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 55% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,857 (Dirham 4,262) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)