Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.204 MYR / AED
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,727 (Dirham 3,925) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)