Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.650 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,446 (€1,171) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)