Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.998 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,546 (€1,110) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 2 hours ago)