Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 MYR / SLL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,478 (5,752,860 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (40 minutes ago)