Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.671 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,444 (€737) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)