Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39418 MYR / BWP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,647 (P9,252) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)