Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41121 MYR / BWP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,438 (P10,792) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)