Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.440 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,425 (R$ 2,379) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)