Cost of living comparison between Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.335 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,324 (R$ 2,489) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)