Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.634 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,942 (元6,213) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)