Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,533 (元5,583) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)