Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,962 (元6,396) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)