Cost of living comparison between Foshan, China and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.619 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,634 (元4,259) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)