Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.285 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,049 (R$ 3,151) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)