Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.443 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,145 ($1,158) in Fort Wayne, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)