Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.406 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,854 (C$1,131) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)