Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.247 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,420 (C$1,054) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (about 2 hours ago)