Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.936 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,500 ($1,143) in Fort Collins, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)