Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28370 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 4% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,994 (ARS $10,554) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)