Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.979 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,474 (€1,099) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (28 minutes ago)