Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.435 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,459 (R$ 2,411) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)