Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,048 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.435 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,157 (R$ 2,897) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)