Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.345 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,494 (R$ 2,598) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (21 minutes ago)