Cost of living comparison between Florianopolis, Brazil and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.312 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,015 (R$ 3,059) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Seattle, Washington costs $0.79 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (43 minutes ago)