Cost of living comparison between Florence, Italy and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.759 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,853 (€810) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)