Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.882 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,950 (€1,219) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)