Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.423 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,223 ($1,181) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)