Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.455 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,298 ($1,189) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)