Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.283 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,755 ($1,110) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)