Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44083 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,530 (5,739 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)