Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.835 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,585 (€948) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (29 minutes ago)