Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.737 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,560 (€751) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)