Cost of living comparison between Feni, Bangladesh and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05626 MYR / BDT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,981 (Taka 52,980) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)