Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,463 (R$ 2,541) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (29 minutes ago)