Cost of living comparison between Feira de Santana, Brazil and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.299 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,281 (R$ 2,526) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)