Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.453 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,542 (R$ 2,438) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)