Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.941 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,627 (€936) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)