Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.775 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,706 (€986) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)