Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05873 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,095 (₨52,705) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)