Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06492 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,985 (₨45,984) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)