Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.817 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,313 (€895) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)