Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.048 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,703 (€932) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)