Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.663 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,420 (€948) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)