Cost of living comparison between Faisalabad, Pakistan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04258 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,720 (₨63,885) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)