Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04251 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,099 (₨72,907) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)