Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03991 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,621 (₨90,720) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (38 minutes ago)