Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03437 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,442 (₨100,126) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (about 2 hours ago)