Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.530 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,025 (£909) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 2 hours ago)