Cost of living comparison between Evora, Portugal and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.525 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,575 (€790) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Adana costs 2.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (38 minutes ago)