Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 248%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.771 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,459 (€1,144) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)