Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.046 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,542 (€900) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (42 minutes ago)