Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 71% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,338 (kr9,541) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)