Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 69% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,424 (kr8,114) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)