Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.172 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,882 (4,165TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (37 minutes ago)