Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01102 MYR / NGN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,098 (372,034 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)