Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03942 MYR / KES
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,413 (Shilling86,578) in Eldoret to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)