Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44716 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,911 (Bs 8,746) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)