Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 40% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,049 (Bs 13,061,652) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)