Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 42% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM1,927 (Bs 38,336,230) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)