Cost of living in El Paso, Texas, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.001 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Paso, Texas (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,606 ($1,151) in El Paso, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)