Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43184 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,801 (8,803 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)