Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.346 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,456 (C$1,631) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)