Cost of living comparison between Edirne, Turkey and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.353 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,189 (3,096TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)