Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,441 (323,345 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)