Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.001 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,428 (€1,085) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)