Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.770 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,733 (€992) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)