Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.976 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,503 (€1,106) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (about 2 hours ago)