Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.814 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,775 (€992) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)