Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44080 MYR / TJS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 18% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,792 (6,334 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)