Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 MYR / TJS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 15% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,170 (6,194 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (24 minutes ago)