Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46184 MYR / TJS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 16% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,117 (6,749 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)