Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03683 MYR / ALL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,543 (96,183 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)