Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03611 MYR / ALL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,933 (108,914 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)