Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03786 MYR / ALL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,740 (98,788 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)