Cost of living in Durban, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32683 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,450 (R 10,556) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)