Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.361 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,680 (R$ 3,439) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)