Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.328 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,071 (R$ 2,313) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)